Level 1: Technical Training Course for Voice Messaging and Hospitality
This is a learning program for students who will use the system and are directly involved in the administration of the system. The training course tackles installation, configuration and commission of the combined Voice Messaging System (VMIP) and Hospitality MediaGateway (HMG).
- This course is designed to give you a complete understanding of the VMIP/HMG, its modular structure, flexibility and feature-rich functionalities. It is designed as an excellent starting point for those with little or no experience with the DiaVox Voicemail products.
- It familiarizes the trainee with all aspects of Voicemail, and establishes the fundamentals needed to install, configure, integrate, and test the system in a functional environment.
- This well-designed course will allow you to install, configure and test the system.
The target audiences for Level 1 Installation and Configuration Course are the systems administrators, engineers, technicians and overall technical staff involved in the installation, configuration, commissioning and maintenance of the Voicemail System
The target audiences should have the following prerequisites:
- Knowledge on how to use the computer under the Microsoft Windows 2003, Windows 7 or Windows 2008
- Knowledge on how to configure and program MXONE TSW or MXONE TSE