Level 2: Technical training course for Interactive Voice Response Systems
DiaVox Interactive Voice Response System (IVRS) is a direct response to the enterprise growing requirements of highly efficient automated services for small/large business sectors.
It helps automate the sales and marketing of products, promotions, notifications, and post- sales customer support over the telephone by providing features like automated inbound/outbound dialing and message reply. It also automates the caller's transactions and eliminates the need for human intervention like telebanking, student registration and home shopping are among the most popular.
Interactive Voice Response applications. The course is a technical course on IVRS. It explains all new features and functionalities of the system.
The target audiences for Diavox Interactive Voice Response System (IVRS), are the Pre- Sales engineers, and Technical staffs involved in the installation and configuration of the system.
The target audiences should have the following prerequisites:
- Thorough knowledge and experienced in maintaining PABX including MX-ONE TSW/TSE.
- Knowledgeable in Linux and Windows Server
- Knowledgeable and has experienced in developing software using any programming language.
- Knowledgeable and exposed to any Interactive Voice Response application.
- Knowledgeable in MY SQL, SQL Server and Oracle